<XMP> </XMP>
WELCOME TO v6!
Let me present my Version 6---the long overdue version haha~ I was hoping to keep v5 for a little bit longer but this one's supposed to come out sooner. Only got down to doing it very recently though. Let me remind you that my site is best viewed on FIREFOX browser at 1024 x 768 screen resolution. And so again, welcome to my latest version and as always, feel free to sign in on my GUESTBOOK  as you please. I say let's keep this going, shall we? xoxo~

CHAT PRONTO

AMIGAS
abby
anja
archiekins
atweng
bootsie
cleo
dennis
iza
jaclyn
mari-an
mel
memsh
meyor
pat
shine

alexiel
ariye
bonnie
breeze
cindylicious
cow
emi
jaelyn
loracyn
michelle
nere
reiko
ribi
ruth
sandy
sandra
sann
sarah ann
shutakky
skammie
snuffles
stephichan
thaihang
trey
trish
yosho
yuna
yvie
yvonne
zelie

ONLINE HANGOUTS
| absolute baka | deviantart  | facebook | iconfactory | 
imai-tsubasa.com | jdorama |
just jin | kontraband | murielle + lailla's mangakasha | pixelgirl
| avex tackeytsubasa official site | takizawa-hideaki.net |  takitsuba fan forumsite | team manila | twitter | urbanfonts |
veoh | wuchun's blog | 
youtube | zhongwen |

RECENTLY
six years
citrus thoughts

MONTHLY RECALL
September 2008
October 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
December 2009

KIMOCHI HISTORY
KIMOCHI v1 ENTRIES
click to see KIMOCHI v1

KIMOCHI v2 ENTRIES
click to see KIMOCHI v2

KIMOCHI v3 ENTRIES
click to see KIMOCHI v3

KIMOCHI v4 ENTRIES
click to see KIMOCHI v4

KIMOCHI v5 ENTRIES
click to see KIMOCHI v5


THANK YOUS
DesignLayout: DiTHeRs . 0908
RawImage: GETTYIMAGES
BaseCodes: MANIKKA

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker

Monday, September 22, 2008
a what???

WAYS TO TELL IF YOU ARE A "TWIHARD"

I only got 9 out of those 32 bullets, Mel. Im pretty sure I still have a loooong way to go to 'TWIHARD'-ness not that I aim for it. You know that I'm just into 'Twilight' because of this hunk of a bloodsucker ---->


DITHERS in blogging mood at 5:07 PM

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm nos. 6, 7, 22, 26, 27. Twilighter lang, not Twihard and that's better for me :)

Yup you're there for Cedward. I like it that he was cast. May expectations na ako sa films, having known the production crew behind it. Hindi tinipid. Sana maganda talaga. A lot of Harry Potter fans find it weird that the Twihards have made angkin him, since they said he was theirs first. Haha. Ako, ok lang. He's lucky to be part of both -verses. HP and T? Nice. When he went pala to the recent Comic-Con sa US, the fans dubbed it EARRAPE '08 kasi all the fangirls went batshit crazy over him. I wish him well :)

September 23, 2008 at 10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah MEL, Id rather be a 'TWILIGHTER' than a 'TWIHARD'. 'TWIHARD' requires effort and time which Im not willing to spare at the moment *lol* Besides, I think Im more of an 'ED CULLEN-ER' than a 'TWILIGHTER' hahahahaha~

I heard that the additional shots were probably for the QUILETTE story regarding the pact between the BLOODSUCKERS and the QUILETTES. You know, Jacob story at the La Push. Im also holding my breath for the movie but at the back of my head, I know that I shouldn't expect too much as I don't want to get too disappointed in any case. Nakakatawa naman mga HP fans. Well, I could say Im more of an HP fan than LOTR so ok lang rin sa akin whatever. It's not like he belonged to any specific movie di ba? Weird. Kung nasa COmic-Con sana ako eh di naki-EARRAPE na rin ako. Ang guapo niya dun kahit na mukhang binagyo ang buhok! He actually looked more WEREWOLF-ish than Jacob! Nkakainis nga lang at di tumuloy yung friend ko dun tsk tsk

September 29, 2008 at 1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Ang guapo niya dun kahit na mukhang binagyo ang buhok! He actually looked more WEREWOLF-ish than Jacob!"

Haha, sana nga wolfboy ang drama ng hair, pero I know the reason behind that: NO BATHING. 'Hobosexual' ang tawag diyan, Dithers, as in mukhang homeless pero hot pa rin.

Ewan ko lang ah.

I like my guys kakagigil-sa-bango tingnan din. Sabi ko pa parang motto ni Cedward ay: SHOWER OPTIONAL. Yun lang ang angst ko sa batang 'to.

He has great hair, though. He should be an endorser of gel or something.

Ahalvet it: Edward Cullen-er :)

September 30, 2008 at 10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

di ko pa ata kayang maging twihard...kulang kasi sa time hahahahaha! I'm actually ok, birthday blues lang yun...nagdadrama hahahaha! I already have a copy of Eclipse, kahapon ko lang natanggap at hard bound, regalo lang ng friend ko and my sister was going to give me hard bound copy of Breaking Dawn kaya lang may paperback copy na ako hahahaha. Katatapos ko lang ng thesis manuscript(research etc...) ko, pero meron pa sa second sem for designing and layouting of posters, flyers etc... and that's the time I will ask for your help,hehhehe opinion lang sa mga layout ko hehehehehe!

I saw the cast of Twilight pala sa MTV Music Awards, at naagawan pa ng dialogue si Robert nang host hehehehehe! Haay tagal ng movie heheheh!

btw no need to change url pala, naayos na ata ng friendster...hehehehe!

October 1, 2008 at 6:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dithers, I'm Kunsintidor forever, and here are movie stills of Kapit-Bisig '08: http://pics.livejournal.com/cleolinda/gallery/0000hfdw

Nice shots. Worth the while :)

October 8, 2008 at 3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kunsintidor ka nga, MEL! XD Thanks for the link. Cute nila dun sa prom shot ha. So sweet at grabe, sexy ng parting ng lips ni RPattz parang predator to a willing prey. May gigil lol pero sana wala na lang si Bella hahahahahaa~ And doesn't being a HOBOSEXUAL make one doubly-hot?! I mean they can get away with being filthy and ghetto-ish yet still oozing with appeal! Pero yeah, I like my guys super clean and amoy baby too but I only get to see (and not smell) him anyway so he's still hot despite the motto ^_~ Btw, saw ECullen and the rest at Megamall---TWILIGHT Standee *lol*




I think we're at the point na feeling emo around bday time, CINDY lol Ok lang yan. So tapos mo na ba ang 'ECLIPSE'? I wasnt able to catch that MTV Music Awards. Sino nang-agaw ng dialogue ni RPattz? Kawawa naman. Di bale, I have a feeling after 'Twilight' is shown, spotlight is all his.

Email me when you get your materials ready. Send me a bit of briefing too so Id know the details about your thesis (ex. demographics + the campaign + etc). Just give me a nudge when you send it, ok?!

October 13, 2008 at 1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home